AGS Alumni Success
We are delighted that two of our former pupils have been successful at the recent Queen's University Management School annual distribution of prizes.
Reece Taylor was awarded the Spence and Partners prize for Best Placement student in the BSc Actuarial Science and Risk Management Programme.
Katie McAuley was awarded:
- The KPMG prize for Best first year student in BSc Accounting (modules ACC1001/1003).
- The EY prize for The first-year student with the highest overall average mark in the core Accounting modules in the first year of the BSc Accounting programme (or Accounting with a Language) (ACC1001, ACC1003, ACC1004).
- The BDO Award in Memory of Micéal Murphy – Year 1 Introductory Financial Accounting prize for One of the top three students in “Introductory Financial Accounting” (ACC1001), based on coursework.
- The Baker Tilly Mooney Moore prize for Best first year student overall, on the Accounting programme.
- The Foundation Scholarship prize for Best Student in Accounting Level 1.
Congratulations to both Reece and Katie. We wish them every success as they continue their studies.