Here at Antrim Grammar School we are committed to supporting pupils throughout their years of study. We believe that study skills are fundamental in ensuring that all pupils have the skills to help them study and learn efficiently and we want to ensure all pupils acquire this important set of transferable life skills.
Pupils in Antrim Grammar will develop their own personal approach to study and learning through all aspects of the curriculum including:
- Timetabled subjects including Careers and Learning for Life and Work
- Pupil and Parent Information Evenings
- Pastoral Time
- Learning and Teaching Committee initiatives
- Learning Support involvement
- Peer support
Pupils will develop their own individual study skills so that they can use methods that best suit them and ultimately achieve their full potential. It is our vision that the study skills acquired by pupils in Antrim Grammar School will ‘Educate for Life’.
See below for information relating to Internal Examinations.
Assessment in an integral part of school life. Here in Antrim Grammar School, we want all pupils to thrive. Our tracking system includes short tracking tests and longer examinations throughout the school year. This allows us to celebrate pupil success and also provide support by allowing teachers to intervene quickly to secure bespoke support for individual pupils.There are two key examination periods in the school year:
- Winter Examinations - December
- Summer Examinations - May
Examination Timetables for the Winter Examinations 2019
Winter Examinations 2019
Key Stage 3
- Year 8 Revision Revolution - Revision Guide
- Year 9 Revision Revolution - Revision Guide
- Year 10 Revision Revolution - Revision Guide
Key Stage 4
Key Stage 5